Bhrigu Lake Trek
Easy to Moderate
- 4700 INR per person
Arrive at Manali Base Camp on your own. We take you for an acclimatization walk through Manali town. Or you can explore the town on your own. The evening we will quickly catch up for an orientation regarding the trek route, things to carry and how to pack your bags. Overnight stay in Manali homestay / guest house.
Day 02Drive from Manali To Gulaba| Trek to Rohlikohli Campsite
The ascend till Rohlikohli is moderate and will take around 3 - 4 hours to reach. There are two streams on the way to the campsite (Chor Nallah and Kohli Nallah). Rohli Kohli is a beautiful campsite and offers amazing views of the Solang Valley. Overnight stay in tents at Rohli Kohli Camp Site.
Day 03Trek to Bhrigu Lake
We start the day early and post breakfast we will begin trekking towards Bhrigu Lake. It takes around 3 hours to reach Bhrigu. We will carry packed lunch and have it by the lakeside. Care should be taken that no littering happens over here. According to many accounts Rishi Bhrigu meditated here and used to take bath in the holy water. After lunch we will descend to Rohli Kohli campsite and relax for the rest of the day.
We will start the last day trek with a descent to Gulaba. The trek is easy as it has a moderate descend throughout and will take around 3-4 hours to reach Gulaba. Ride to Manali and departure from Manali bus stand.
Note: Note: Program schedule and route of the expedition are subject to change without prior notice.
- Camping Tents, Kitchen tents, and Sleeping Bags
- Meals (Usual menu is veg, however, can carry/provide eggs or canned meat if important)
- Guide, cook and camp helpers
- Tent on sharing basis
- GST @ 5.0%
- Any expenses of personal nature like phone calls etc.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the Inclusions.
- Extra food apart from mentioned above.
- Any other sports or activities not covered in the Inclusion.
- Porters to Carry Bags
- Any other transportation not Included in the Inclusions.
- Expenses arising due to Emergency/ Evacuation/ Unforeseen conditions beyond our control.